The Admin Assistant position is focused on supporting the CEO, Directors and different departments within MITC. The Admin Assistant will perform general administrative tasks, attend multi-departmental meetings – taking notes, and creating action items for distribution, as well as following up on internal initiatives and projects.
In addition, the Admin Assistant will be integral in creating a positive customer experience for new and existing customers. Strong professional communication skills and attention to detail will be crucial.
- Attend assigned CEO meetings: take notes, work with CEO to prepare Action Item communications. Distribute Action Items after meeting. Follow-up with involved parties to ensure completion.
- Ensure internal meetings function smoothly by ensuring agendas are prepared in advance, confirming information needed to review in advance is received.
- Schedule internal and external meetings for CEO and Directors. Help executives prepare for meeting by producing Usage, Sales and Accounts Receivable reports.
- Set-up webinars and other customer facing webinars. Test audio. Ensure functionality is working properly.
- Follow up with customers during their implementation.
- Manage CEO’s LinkedIn account – post relevant content on a schedule and interact.
- Prepare monthly reports for the billing team, process and enter payments for customer accounts, provide update lists for software installers.
- Perform audits on various reports as required.
- Prepare internal reports for CEO and Directors.
- Schedule conferences and communicate with conference organizers
- Provide administrative support as needed
- File and digitalize internal documents
- Investigate service related queries as directed
- Strong report writing, EXCEL and Power Point skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, phone, video, etc.)
- Ability to review data and communicate metrics
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Comfortable and confident in answering phone calls
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Report writing skills
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
This position is hybrid working a combination of in office and work from home
- Accelerated earnings potential.
- Medical, life insurance, disability. MITC currently pays 100% of the individual employee premium ($4,860.00 per year). For each employee who participates in the MITC medical plan, MITC currently pays $83 per month ($996 per year) into a Health Savings Account for that employee. Employees may contribute additional amounts up to the legal maximum.
- 401(K) Retirement plan : Option to participate in the MITC 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match when eligible (1st of month following 6 months of employment).
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Option to participate in MITC’s Section 125 plan when eligible.
- Option to participate in MITC’s dental plan when eligible.
- Participation in MITC’s Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance policy when eligible. MITC currently pays 100% of the employee premium (average value $530.40 per year).
- Total value of direct MITC contributions to above benefits approximately $6,386.40 per year.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.