Agency Workforce Management imports billing data from various EHR systems into Time & Attendance. MITC validates this data against Telephone Timekeeping or Web Clock Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) data to:
- Track missed billing using EVV pre-payroll records in MITC, but missing in EHR
- Ensure audit readiness by comparing MITC EVV start and end times against records that are manually entered into EHR
- Highlight unverified billing that is in EHR and has no EVV equivalent in MITC
- Confirm documentation for all visits is complete
Here’s How It Works:
ISP data from your EHR system is imported into MITC, matching their Individual ID Number, Service Provider, and Program with MITC databases for Employees, Jobs/Clients, and Services.
The software compares the imported data with pre-payroll EVV data that has been captured in MITC to highlight:
- Missed billing
- Incorrect start and end times that fall outside of audit compliance
- Unverified billing
- Ensure that your agency is audit-ready and billing 100%!
With funding that is tighter-than-ever, providers cannot afford missed billing!