Join Us for Training Tuesdays!
Using biometric units at your Group Homes or Day Programs is an easy to way to track hours and payroll by cost center. Join Environmental Software Consultant, Jason Googash, on Tuesday, December 8th at 11am ET to ensure that your agency is following biometric best practices to prevent implementation headaches down the road.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The recommended system for enrolling employees
- Best practices on clocking in/out
- Where and how to set up your biometric units
- How to spot employees misuse
- And more!
Who should attend?
- Your agency’s biometric enrollment administrators
- Any agency at various parts of their Time & Attendance implementation
- Your internal Implementation Team
We Welcome Your Feedback!
Do you have an idea for a new training? Submit a feedback form to recommend topics or other suggestions on how we can improve live agency trainings.