Join Us for Training Tuesdays!
Making sure that authorizations are accurate and employees are not over or under utilizing hours are headaches for most agencies. Join Jessica Robertson, Agency Software Trainer, on Tuesday, December 29th at 11am ET to learn how streamlining Billing and Time & Attendance will ensure that your team has the resources they need to maximize billing and getting the reports that they need at their fingertips.
New Authorization Features Coming Soon! Prevent employees from clocking in if authorized hours, monthly budget or weekly target has exceeded, utilization alerts on monthly budget and more!
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Authorization creation and editing in RS2
- Monthly Budget Variance Calculation
- Identify Authorized vs. Unauthorized Billing
- Comparing Authorized Hours and Weekly Targets to Staff Schedules
- Utilization Reporting
- And other detailed reporting options in Billing Preparation
Who should attend?
- Any agency at various parts of their MITC Billing Preparation implementation
- Your agency’s billing team
- Your internal Implementation Team
We Welcome Your Feedback!
Do you have an idea for a new training? Submit a feedback form to recommend topics or other suggestions on how we can improve live agency trainings.