Join MITC on Wednesday, February 13th in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for a Regional Agency Workshop!
Agency Workforce Management Learning Events are great opportunities network with other providers and pick up tips from other agencies. Learn from experts who have helped providers implement hundreds of systems and receive training on the latest technology for providers.
This workshop focuses on 5 interrelated problems:
- Hiring: Learn how to improve your position in the labor market by making hiring goals and healthy retention rates more achievable.
- EVV: Hear how the EVV mandate is playing out regionally and nationally, and how to comply with your state’s guidelines.
- HIPAA: See what features we offer providers to ensure they are fully HIPAA-compliant for time & attendance and scheduling.
- Billing: Learn to eliminate duplicate billing errors and provide much greater visibility into hours of service across the agency.
- Scheduling: Share scheduling tips and tricks and get your questions answered on how to get the most out of your scheduling solution.
The cost of the workshop is $98 per attendee and includes lunch. Association members and registered Agency Workforce Management customers are eligible to receive a $20 discount on each attendee!
To register, contact Kristen Redwine at KristenR@mitcsoftware.com or call 301-228-2105 ext. 856. The deadline to register is Wednesday, February , 6th.