User Defined Alerts Delivered to Any Smartphone
When your success depends on your workforce, the stress levels can really rise. In today’s busy, multi-tasking world, it is all too easy for anyone to forget or miss something important. Multiple missed actions can seriously damage an organization. Let myAlerts be your Artificial Intelligence, and prompt your employees to take action!
myAlerts automatically analyzes your database in search of tasks, unfilled jobs, discrepancies and performance problems. When an issue is identified, myAlerts sends a text or email message to the appropriate person(s). myAlerts helps your organization stay ahead of issues, enhance service delivery, spot problems, improve employee retention, and avoid overtime.
How Alerts Are Generated
Alerts are generated:
- in real-time by time and attendance and check-in applications
- by managers through Scheduling, myCommunications, Attendance, and more
- by powerful database queries and searches that run automatically from user-controlled timers
Real Time Alerts Generated by Managers
Managers have multiple ways to respond to employee requests or send text/email alerts
- PTO request accepted/rejected
- Time and attendance change accepted/rejected
- Extra hours work request accepted/rejected
- Open Shift Available
Download a Fact Sheet
Download this fact sheet to learn more about myAlerts.
Fill out the form below to be emailed the download link.
Email: email@example.comSubscribe to Our Newsletter