Enter Time and Attendance for Payroll, Billing, and Documentation Online
Web Employee Timesheets lets staff members who are unable to clock-in and out in real time to use a web form to enter attendance for payroll, billing, and documentation at their convenience. Paper timesheets cost money and time and expose agencies to risks in the event of audits — Web Employee Timesheets allows all agencies of any size to easily justify getting rid of the paper.
How It Works
Web Employee Timesheets is included with MITC’s web version, myMITC. It allows employees to:
- Enter a timesheet at any time during the pay period
- Access an unlimited number of entries
- Track jobs or clients they worked with
- Enter service codes for billing
- Use included auto-fill and other productivity tools to make completing the timesheet as easy and quick as possible
- Auto calculate hours work by job/client/project and service code
Benefits of Using Web Employee Timesheets
Get Rid of the Paper
Makes it possible any and every agency to go paperless!
Access Timesheets Anytime, Anywhere
Selected staff can clock in and out at anytime, anywhere (during the day, end of the day, etc.)
Integrate with Billing, Scheduling, and Documentation
Track unlimited number of clients worked with during the day; just enter the activity code for billing. Optionally pre-populate Timesheet from Schedules or copy one day records to the next day to minimize data entry.
Web Employee Timesheets is available as a customer-hosted solution or through MITC Cloud for one low monthly fee with no commitment.