Agencies need to maintain accurate records of all clients’ attendance through their various programs, as well as be aware of any clients who would normally attend but are missing for some reason or another. While this task may seem simple, in reality it is complex. Clients may or may not arrive on shared transportation at the same time. Clients may arrive earlier or much later than anticipated. Clients may depart earlier or later than anticipated. For agencies managing these programs, accurate client attendance records are crucial for backing up billing in the event of an audit.
With real-time data capture, agencies are able to track variances to the budget and the schedule every day. The enhanced insight into operations opens a whole new way to manage an agency.
Real-time billing allows you to:
- Streamline billing procedures
- Eliminate data entry costs
- Capture client attendance daily
- Track daily actual hours versus authorized hours
- Highlight daily under/over serviced clients
- Generate no-show and unauthorized attendance warnings
- Automate rounding and billing unit calculations
- Report by client, service, and location
- Track authorizations
- Report usage, percentage of authorization, percentage remaining, etc.
- Calculate ratios and billing dollars
- Export to billing
Individual and Group Billing is available as a standalone application, integrated with selected time and attendance applications, or as part of an end-to-end, agency-wide client and staff workforce management solution.
Both Individual and Group Service Billing allow agencies to streamline billing procedures, increase cash flow with reduced service-to-bill times, automate complex billing calculations, and gain greater visibility into service delivery. Track variance between daily, weekly, and monthly budgets and schedules. Calculate use of services against authorized plan of care, and highlight missing documentation. Withstand audits with unlimited, detailed billing and documentation history.