Notify Managers and Reduce Absenteeism
No Show Alerts automatically notifies a manager or supervisor when an employee fails to clock-in as expected. No Show Alerts works with and without schedules, and is included in Time and Attendance.
Knowing When Employees Fail to Show Up is Important for:
- The safety of the individual(s) being served
- Staff ratio compliance
- Billing (missed visits = lost revenue)
- Reducing absenteeism and late arrivals
- Payroll (One person’s late arrival can = someone else’s overtime)
Managers can monitor all activity from their smart phone dash board.
If the manager receives a no show alert, the manager can check to see if the employee shows up within a few minutes before trying to find a replacement.
- Alerts are sent to managers by text or email
Download a Fact Sheet
Download this fact sheet to learn more about no show alerts.
Fill out the form below to be emailed the download link.
Email: email@example.comSubscribe to Our Newsletter