Use for Workshops, Supported Employment Programs, Enclaves, Day Programs, and More
Door Clock is designed for vocational and day programs; it allows staff to clock clients in & out using a tablet or other internet-enabled device for billing. Door Clock can track clients in multiple programs that may bill at different rates.
Staff use Door Clock to track attendance in real time, generate billing reports, and track utilization, authorizations, and budgets. With Door Clock, vocational programs can eliminate paper client timesheets and client payroll data entry.
Benefits of Using Door Clock
Eliminate Attendance Forms
- Track services (day habilitation and therapy)
- Capture documentation
- Streamline billing and client payroll
- Clock clients in as they arrive or when they switch programs/rooms any time during the day
Simple to Use
- Just tap on client’s photo to clock client in/out
- Organize clients in groups, such as by bus, to speed data entry
Eliminate Client Timesheets
- Use for client piece work
- Choose any tablet
Download a Fact Sheet
Download this fact sheet to learn more about capturing client attendance and documentation on tablets and other mobile devices.
Fill out the form below to be emailed the download link.