Client arrival and departure time, services provided, hours of services provided outside of authorization (clients arriving early or leaving late), hours of service provided within authorizations often for multiple services, caps or budgets, utilization, and ratios of staff to clients all need to be tracked for providers to ensure accurate billing and maximize revenue. This complex process, if not tackled optimally, can devour the time of multiple skilled staff.
Agency Workforce Management’s Group Billing allows providers to automatically convert client attendance records into billing records, as well as automate rounding and billing cap rules. Authorization and utilization reporting is automated. 837 electronic billing records can be created and matched up against 835 electronic cash received records.
Group Billing is usually used with Group Service Documentation to provide a complete end-to-end solution for tracking client attendance and activities.
Providers Use Group Billing To:
- Manage services captured by Door Clock and Group Service Documentation
- Track hours of service provided to individuals in day, vocational and residential programs
- Manage and import authorizations
- Track utilization of services against authorized plan of care
- Minimize under or over billing
- Prepare billing reports automatically based on service billing rates
- Withstand audits with unlimited detailed billing history
- Integrate with any billing system or use with myBilling
- Supports billing on any frequency including daily
Billing Rules Engine
- Streamline billing procedures
- Automate complex billing calculations to consistently deliver accurate billing
- Automate community v facility billing
- Assign billing rate based on ratios and/or hours provided
Group Billing is available as a standalone application, integrated with client time and attendance, or as part of Agency Workforce Management, a complete end-to-end, agency-wide client and staff solution.