Client arrival and departure time, services provided, hours of services provided outside of authorization (clients arriving early or leaving late), hours of service provided within authorizations often for multiple services, caps or budgets, utilization, and ratios of staff to clients all need to be tracked for providers to ensure accurate billing and maximize revenue. This complex process, if not tackled optimally, can devour the time of multiple skilled staff.
Agency Workforce Management’s Group Billing allows providers to automatically convert client attendance records into billing records, as well as automate rounding and billing cap rules. Authorization and utilization reporting is automated. 837 electronic billing records can be created and matched up against 835 electronic cash received records.
Providers use Group Billing to:
- Track hours of service provided to individuals in residential, day, and vocational programs
- Minimize under or over billing
- Streamline billing procedures
- Automate complex billing calculations
- Establish daily, weekly, and period billing budgets by group home or day program
- Report hours variance to daily, weekly and period budget, and schedule
- Use with Client Schedules to track attendance and billing variances
- Prepare billing reports automatically based on service billing rates
- Calculate year-to-date utilization of services against authorized plan of care
- Withstand audits with unlimited detailed billing history
- Integrate with Billing to generate 837s
Group Billing is available as a standalone application, integrated with client time and attendance, or as part of Agency Workforce Management, a complete end-to-end, agency-wide client and staff solution.