Web Clock is designed for providers that need attendance software that is quick and easy for staff to use, but robust enough to comply with EVV mandates, Medicaid, state, and other audit standards.
With Web Clock, your agency can:
- Track employee, location/client, and service code
- Capture service documentation
- Use the language of the user’s choice
- Allow caregivers to take a picture showing themselves with the clients when clocking in, adding an extra layer of fraud protection beyond the mandated EVV requirements
- Use location/client or service code to automatically apply pay or billing rate
- Capture location by GPS geo-fencing or a fixed IP address to authenticate a record
- Restrict employees to a fixed IP address
- Track any manual changes subsequently made by managers in compliance with Medicaid regulations
- Enhance communication with remote staff and provide helpful work instructions by relaying employee and/or location based messages
- Provide employees with real-time information alerts regarding client, training, and licenses
- Improve retention with automatic employee greetings for happy birthday, happy anniversary, or send a thank you for working on a holiday
- Integrate with payroll and/or billing
- Use with telephone timekeeping and biometrics — any employee can use all three!