Time & Attendance for Providers Subject to EVV Mandates
myAttendance 2023 is a cost-effective, EVV-compliant solution for providers. myAttendance 2023 options include:
- Medicaid EVV compliant Web Clock with GPS geo-fencing and out-of-area alerts for HCBS
- Medicaid EVV compliant Telephone Timekeeping with caller-ID and voice messaging
- HIPAA compliant
- Service Documentation for Telephone Timekeeping or Web Clock
- Web Clock camera solution: Allows employees to take photos of themselves at their clients location for added security when clocking in
- Web Clock Out Unit Warning: Adds a check box to job PINs and adds a new field to the Time and Attendance Control File
- Employee Self-Service: Online timesheet, review and request changes to timesheet, view PTO balances, request PTO
- Approve change requests, PTO requests and timecards prior to payroll and/or billing
- No-show alerts
- Employee import from Payroll or HR to speed set up and implementation
- Time and Attendance reports
- Payroll Preparation reports
- Payroll Rules & Reporting Engine: Automate rounding, job, shift and service pay differentials, holiday pay uplifts, break times, travel time, reallocations, and more
- Payroll Integration: Customized timecard export to payroll of your choice, customized employee import from payroll or HR of your choice, customized payroll check stub and W-2 import
- Billing and Billing Integration with state or MCO system
- Biometric fingerprint reader for day program and group home locations
myAttendance 2023 is available in the Cloud or as an on-premises solution.
Download a Fact Sheet
Download this fact sheet about myAttendance 2023.
Fill out the form below to be emailed the download link.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscribe to Our Newsletter