Agency Workforce Management is pleased to announce we now offer VoIP telephone timekeeping as well as analog telephone timekeeping and Web Clock! VoIP (Voice over IP) enables you to use a less expensive broadband Internet connection instead of using analog telephone lines. VoIP is available with MITC Cloud or customer-hosted solutions.
Benefits of Using VoIP for Telephone Timekeeping
- Eliminate costs of multiple analog phone lines
- No need to use digital to analog converters
- Automatically restarts in the event of power outage
- No busy signals
- No need to buy lines for “busy” periods
- Greater stability
- No lines down/bringing lines up
- No need for dedicated server
- Dialogic Voice Processor
- Reduced costs if using MITC Cloud
- Per employee pricing: only pay for what you use
Agency Workforce Management will continue to support analog/dialogic telephone timekeeping, but you’ll always have the choice to switch to VoIP in the future.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on VoIP Telephone Timekeeping.