Ensure that Employees are Awake and Present at Overnight Locations
Agency staff working overnight awake shifts are often required to check in every hour or two to ensure they are awake and have not left the client. Agency Workforce Management’s myCheckIn system aids with compliance, helps promote safety and accountability, and fits into best practice models.
Used primarily by providers managing group homes and HCBS programs, Agency Workforce Management’s myCheckIn helps ensure employees are awake and onsite during an overnight shift. Our unique reporting and alert features allows managers to know when someone does not check in at the time and location where they are expected to be.
- Verify check-in using telephone, web clock, or biometric fingerprint reader
- Ensure staff are onsite with caller-ID, GPS geo-fencing, or IP address
- Ensure staff are awake and still onsite
- Receive alerts if staff miss a check-in
- Comprehensive reporting system with unlimited history
- Ensure compliance and ratios
- Provide independent third-party verification
myCheckIn is an innovative, cost-effective, and reliable solution that is available either in the cloud or as an on-premise solution.