EVV Training Every Monday, Every Week. Now 120 Minutes
- Every Monday at 2:00pm ET until January 31st
- Includes a “What’s New” section at the start of each training. Providers who have joined an earlier training, can get updates at the start.
- Available for current customers looking for help with their EVV system.
Community Based Services
MITC is updating GPS capabilities for providers submitting EVV data to HHAeXchange and for global benefit to all providers trying to comply with the EVV mandates.
- The location address of the clock-in/out will be captured in attendance as well as the GPS Coordinates
- Providers will be able to report and file GPS Coordinates and the physical address of the nearest location
- Providers will have visibility into the address captured
- Update will be available January 2021
24 Hour EVV Reporting Regulation
For providers required to submit EVV within 24 hours of the completion of the visit, MITC will be creating automated procedures that can be run from a timer without any manual intervention. Attendance edited after submission will be processed as normal.
New utilization reporting options will be available for providers in Quarter 1 2021.