Maine Sets EVV Requirement Date
For agencies operating in Maine, EVV plans are finally getting due dates.
By July 1, 2020, PCS and HHCS that require in-home visits by a provider in the following sections will require EVV:
- 12, Consumer-Directed Attendant Services
- 18, Home and Community-Based Services for Adults with Brain Injury
- 19, Home and Community-Based Services for the Elderly and Adults with Disabilities
- 20, Home and Community-Based Services for Adults with Other Related Conditions
- 21, Home and Community-Based Benefits for Members with Intellectual Disabilities or Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 28, Rehabilitative and Community Support Services for Children with Cognitive Impairments and Functional Limitations
- 29, Support Services for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities or Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- 96, Private Duty Nursing and Personal Care Services
Any services that require an in-home visit by a provider in Section 40, Home Health Services and Section 43, Hospice Services will require EVV by January 1, 2023.
The EVV Integration process varies per agency and vendor. It has been recommended that providers allow at least eight weeks for the EVV system to be fully integrated into their agency.
For more information on what is required and how to integrate your EVV system with Sandata, click here.