Engagement is an employee’s emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. When engagement is unlocked, it leads to higher productivity, cost reductions, and retention.
True commitment is a two-way street. What are you doing to earn it and how can you reciprocate? MITC offers a variety of tools to help your organization drive engagement:
- Get off to a good start: Create a positive impression with new hires with myApplicants, HireForms Onboarding, and myTraining. Organize your new hires, save time and money, and create a good impression!
- Stay in touch: myCommunications is a must for any organization with remote employees. Send messages to all employees, groups of employees, or individuals with read-receipt verification.
- Scheduling: Customers report that employees love the ability to see open shifts and request extra work. Read this interview with a customer to learn more.
- Self-service: Make sure your managers respond to attendance, PTO, and schedule requests in a timely manner. Use myAlerts to remind busy managers in case they get distracted.
- myMITC Home Page: Use the home page to market your organization to your employees and keep them informed.
- Thank You’s: Use the automated “Thank You For Working On A Holiday”, “Happy Birthday”, and “Happy Anniversary” greetings to show employees that you care!
- Automated Reminders: Help your managers succeed with myAlerts automated reminders.
- Training: Employees value training. Use myTraining to help employees enroll in classes and receive automated reminders on their training and license requirements. Another benefit? Make sure your organization is in compliance!
- Safety: Employees need to be safe and protected. Use mySafetyManager to organize drills, inspections and track repair requests.
- Lone workers: Use myCheckIn to ensure staff and clients are ok in vulnerable situations such as overnight shifts.